Function / scope
Among others, Zeta Test offers the following functions:
- Clean, intuitive, easy-to-use user interface.
- Multi-user environment within your local network (LAN).
- Compatibility with Citrix servers and Microsoft Terminal servers.
- English and German user interface.
- Support for an unlimited number of projects, all being XCOPY deployable.
- User management in stand-alone, Active Directory or mixed mode.
- Comprehensive permission rules.
- Plug-in concept for extending the application.
- Reporting to show and evaluate tests. Export to Microsoft Office Excel or Adobe PDF.
- Connectability to external bug tracker databases like Mantis Bug Tracker.
Zeta Test is a desktop application for Microsoft Windows. The following system requirements must be fulfilled:
- Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Vista or Microsoft Windows Server 2008.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 with newest Service Pack. Since it contains Version 2.0, Version 3.5 is also sufficient.
- Zeta Test ships with "VistaDB"  as the internal database system. If, however, you plan to use a Microsoft SQL Server database, you need to have Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or 2008 installed, in either the Express, Workgroup, Standard or Enterprise version.
Bug tracker databases supported
Zeta Test currently supports the following bug trackers:
- Mantis Bug Tracker. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantis_Bug_Tracker
- BugZilla. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugzilla
- OnTime. www.axosoft.com/products/ontime.aspx